Thursday 13 December 2012


What concerns us most is our financial status. A woman lives with her husband who doesn’t pray at all while acknowledging he is not Muslim. A young man is about to sign up for a student loan that plunges him in one of the major sins of Isla
m. A third serves pork and alcohol to support his family. And the list goes on and on.

To them, Allah always comes last on their priority list!

We neglect that whenever we say in the Fatiha:

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help; Allah says: This is between Me and my servant.

A Bedouin went into town one day. A man told him that the prices got higher and a loaf of bread costs a dirham. He replied:

'Even if a piece of grain costs a Dinar, I could care less. Because Allah ordered me to worship Him and He guaranteed me provisions. That is why I am doing my part and I am confident He will do His!'

Therefore, ask yourself this:

If you believe that Allah is the provider?
Then why are you seeking His provisions through what He has prohibited?

No comments:

Post a Comment